Monday, October 31, 2011

overdue

So do you still remember that I mentioned something about working at CF and all in a post previously? 

Vania and I went through a week of training and on the first two days we had to memorize human muscles and body scientific terms. Trust me, it wasn't like what I've learned in Biology a few years back. The names are crazy and long and on the first page of the book, this term 'sternocleidomastoid' came up and it certainly didn't help our situation at first when we were already pretty nervous. We spent an hour memorizing everything and guess what? We aced our test. *hops around in circles*

Here, let me show you what we memorized.




mhmm. Other than that, we went through three back to back classes everyday and if you are a member of Celebrity Fitness, you'd know how tiring the classes are and how dead you'd feel after just ONE class. Imagine going through body pump (weight lifting), rpm (cycling), and body step (steping up and down the board thingy) one after another. At first we couldn't believe what the manager put us through, which he claimed that he needed us to build our stamina (which I truly thank him for, now.). We came home everyday with new muscle aches at different places. First it was the arms, then the thighs, then the back, then the abs..... Yeah you get it. But later on, we adjusted to it and actually enjoyed going to those classes and work out on the machines all day long. Not forgetting, the dance classes there were pretty awesome. I LOVE SHABAM CLASS! GO FOR THAT!

okay so.....

Wanna see my muscles?


Day 1

Day 4?

Hahaha is there a difference?! After my friends felt it they said they could see and feel the difference. But oh well it's sortaaaa gone now. Since... I decided not to work because I didn't wanna risk my studies cuz they require us to be there 9 hours per day. Even though I know it's going to be good for my health and all, I still have to put my studies first and thus I've decided to concentrate on that for now.

But I must say, that week was a good and memorable experience for me. After going through that one week, I've also learned so much more about working out and I've lost a few kgs. *happy*

On the very same night I made that decision of not working, my dad brought my family to Rakuzen @ Desa Park City for dinner. Did I mention how he took time off his work and showed up at CF to surprise me before that because he said he knows working ain't easy and he wanted to give me some support.
*super duper touched i could cry* 


Here are some of the pictures taken that night.

FOOOOOOD!










Oh yeah, on a random note, before my family went out for breakfast on the next morning, we saw this at One Utama, Old Wing. Poor lady.


Dad knew that I didn't have proper meals when I went through that week of training so he brought us to have dimsum at Eastin hotel.






Mmmmm. I'm making myself even more hungry. 

On top of that, Kent bought me strawberries too and look what I found?

TRIPLETS! 

PREGNANT STRAWBERRY!

TWINS!

IDON'TKNOWWHATTOCALLIT!



It was yummy!



haha okay. It's time to sign off.


Love, Vinnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment