Sunday, October 30, 2011

Let's fly like a G6!

My friends and I have been planning to dress up for this year's Halloween and celebrate together for the first time so we decided to have our party at G6 @ The Gardens. 

Last night, Hui came over to do hair and make up and we left at around 11pm?


Took the elevator up to the sixth floor where the club was at and there was a mirror!

which resulted to us camwhoring....


Arrived outside the club and it was so packed! There were a couple of ppl who wore costumes and some really went all out! Hui also saw this girl who wore super mini dress and could see her G string haha.


After looking around, I realized that I was the only bunny there. Didn't expect that though. Isn't bunny pretty common?

Took some pictures while waiting for the rest to arrive.





Met up with the rest and went into the club to find our tables.

This is celia!

Edwin, hui's bf.

Lovely Sandra

Who came as the dark angel.

Joey! who came as minnie/mickey mouse!

group picture!

Kent's friends who brought us in. :)

celia as catwoman!
and
Jj as.... scary monster!




me as....playboy bunny?

Oh did I mention that I tied that bow tie by myself with a neck tie? haha *proud*


huihui as pretty butterfly/fairy!




You got your profile picture sista! ;)


Thanks for offering a drink while i camwhored, hui. heh

mwahhh!


oops, kinda went overboard with the camwhoring...







oooh i love this picture of us!

more group pictures!






at the washroom...



felt super dizzy already..




jj your teeth is scary :(





two gorgeous ladies.



more up ahead..









we gave up dancing on the dance floor cuz it was too small and packed!
so we danced at our table which was what most of the people did anyway.


shake that!








Kent's friend's friends...

I..dont even know their names..lol



Overall, we had a great night and the club was better than I'd expected. The only down part was the dance floor. Besides that, everything was perfect.

I don't remember how much I drank but towards the end I felt super nauseous and dizzy. Yeah, still working on the alcohol tolerance part. Came home and couldn't slept til about 7 this morning and woke up hungover.

This was before I took off my make up and went to bed.




Thank you, all of you, for making my night and for making my first Halloween celebration so memorable.

Love, Vinnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment